POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I did it! At last... : Re: I did it! At last... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:12:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I did it! At last...
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 3 Mar 1999 06:48:06
Message: <36dd2176.0@news.povray.org>
Stephen Lavedas schrieb in Nachricht <36DC6043.D647B86A@virginia.edu>...
>Hey Lance... I just bought a copy of Visual C++ 6.0 for school which
>came with a copy of NT Workstation 4, if you want it, I'll send it to
>you if you don't mind paying shipping.  Just a thought, I'm sure not
>going to use it.

I'm afraid you're perhaps not allowed to sell the NT4 just like that. I'd
recommend reading the MS license papers first. If you bought this for
school, you might have a special license (if it was at a special price, you
almost certainly have). If the license doesn't say anything against it,
you're propably OK. Just be careful with selling parts of packages like
these, you *could* get into (legal) trouble.

BTW this is not a flame, just serious advice.

--
Rudy Velthuis